Same old view @ Intramuros

B1 and I initially planned to do our next trip @ Kamay ni Hesus in Quezon but it would require us more time and preparation. So we had our plan B; with only 4 hours sleep, Jie and I went on with our plan with my almost drained energy left.

We then found ourselves in Intramuros, a very familiar place for me as I studied near the area. I can’t imagine that I can count in my hand the times I’ve been to the place kahit ang lapit lang sa school. Bakit nga ba inde ako nakapag explore habang malapit ako dito. Ako na ang bahay – school lang palagi. Parang na lugi ako. I appreciated the place more than before, cguro I miss the view kasama na ang view ng SM Manila which is my way to go home. :D Too much to reminisce.

Sharing some of my photos...















Taken at several locations inside the area, I put it in aged look as I was unable to set my camera well during the photoshoot. Narealize ko lang we are almost home. Puyat nga talaga ako.
--





We also went inside Casa Manila; The museum illustrates the lifestyle of the rich families during Spanish era.
--

We also went to San Agustin Church and was lucky to witness a wedding.

But this vintage car caught my attention the most. So very dream wedding for me.
--




We also visited Manila Cathedral and saw another wedding; this time it’s almost done, the bride was walking down the aisle. Happy and proud bride as per Jie, I was unable to see her face clearly as I was busy taking photos discreetly and was exploring the church.
--


Taken at Casa Manila, di nmn ako halatang wasted right? And Jie, kulang lang ng smile saktong sakto na :D
--


It's tiring but fun, we ate at SM Manila after the trip, btw just for fyi, it would be advisable to a lot whole day of your time to spend longer and visit every places, we started @ 4pm and ended before dark almost past 6pm already. We rented a "Pedicab" to service us anywhere we go so you won't eat time walking and burn your feet out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment